Not seafood this time, might not be everyone's acquired taste but tried it anyway..Did home made Chicken and avocado pizza..First rolled out the base..Then coated it lightly in mixed olive oil and garlic, put on the pizza sauce, contains garlic onion and herbs..Chopped up some fresh cooked chook, then some fresh avocado, sliced tomato, shallots chopped, sprinkle cracked pepper over the tomato, brings out the taste, then sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top, Whilst I'm sipping coopers pale in between :laugh:Posted Imagethere ya go ready to put in oven..Done in about 40 mins, and scoffed in 2 mins :laugh: I salvaged 1 piece at least for me :)Posted Image
statesquider wrote:

Rocknev you've got to be kidding! How does the idea of a pizza not make you drool! :woohoo: Love pizza!

yeah i know... im not right as i...hahahahaim very fussy...i wont even eat chicken off the bone.i can manage one slice of pizza, but thats it...when i got married, i never ate meat either.came home from work to a naked wife one day, allright... im in...but a slap up meal of steak and veggies HAD to be eaten first... or the clothes went back on...for some reason i loved steak after that.as long as its cooked...any blood, and its in the bin for me thanks.

about the only meat i eat now, are meat pies... and there just lips and arseholes.will cook up my world famous chicken soup every now and again, but its fast approaching warm weather so not much call for soup.im an odd one for sure.weetbix, banana sandwhichs, baked beans, and sometimes tinned soup at worki eat a whole loaf of bread with the soup...when i run out of bread, the meal is over.

rocknev wrote:

about the only meat i eat now, are meat pies... and there just lips and arseholes.will cook up my world famous chicken soup every now and again, but its fast approaching warm weather so not much call for soup.im an odd one for sure.weetbix, banana sandwhichs, baked beans, and sometimes tinned soup at worki eat a whole loaf of bread with the soup...when i run out of bread, the meal is over.

you sir.. are a strange one... i do hope you like fish!!! LOL
Del wrote:

rocknev wrote:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh dear, now ur in for it nev :laugh:;)
Del wrote:

rocknev wrote:

errr.... NO i dont eat fish.have tried kg whiting, over rated...can manage a couple of snapper sandwichs off the bbq, but thats it.my wife used to always ask why i went fishing when i didnt eat it... hell i dont like work but i gotta go dont i.truth is though, i love my job...though it has it moents like the other night.where once i got into the place, i was stuck...took me a couple of minutes to wriggle out, only to have to go back in again.once i was in, i couldnt reach where i needed to weld, and i had to use my left hand as well ( im a righty)the gap was so small, i couldnt even put a welding shield on my head....so i guessed it... came out ok though.stopped the water leak, and they were good to go.was only then i was told i was laying on high voltage cables...which were still live...man i had a major dummy spit at whoever looked the most important.funny how when its a bad job, 20 people come and watch just HOW you are going to do it.wasnt the most comfortable job.just to get IN i had to take off my work helmet, then my smokes got in the way...then my phone... them MY PEN....dammit.finally wedged myself in, and i even had to undo the buttons on my overalls for a little bit extra room...when i finally got out 3 hrs later, i could hardly walk...i layed donw on the floor and had a stretch, then found the work ute, and bent backwards over the bonnet... just to try and align what didnt seem to be in the right spot anymore.

They are good fun and easy to turn into a big meal if you add things like egg, prawns, spring onions, capsicum, snow peas, bamboo shoots, peas, corn... the list goes on!Rocknev I totally agree with the whole fish thing :) Not a big fan at all and would not bother me at all if I never got to eat it again, I generally only eat it when i'm on a fishing trip as its fresh and I never bring enough food :woohoo: Work to live and fish as often as you physically can! And then fish some more!