Size doesn't count

The drought Breaks JustWell as I had only a short time to fish this morning I headed to the same end of the lake.But I headed to the Sea side of the lake .And what a mistake that was that awful Weed was still clogging large areas .So I headed to the side I fished yesterday .Nothing much was happening I had about four rises four tiny tiny Bream to my Green popper.I left the water and headed to the tiny little spot that gave me so much action in about 10 minutes yesterday.A couple of tiny Bream rose to the Green popper and that was that.As I had walked to yesterdays hot spot I spied some very large Bream again with the biggest around the 50 cm mark.So with the wind blowing in the wrong direction I climbed down the rocks and hit the water.But first I changed from Green to Yellow Popper .I was getting lots and lots of tiny fish jumping for it .And of course I would move the damn thing at the wrong time and the bow wave from larger fish would swim away.At this stage I thought all I am doing is chasing the fish away .When Wham up jumps this small bream and the hook sets he did put a nice little bend in the rod .But he wasn't coming off hooked fair and square in the side of the monthPosted ImageAnd the fly in the corner of the mouthPosted ImageAnd that fish fell at 8.45 am after around an hour and half wading and walking .I had a few more "rises" or jumps and pops .But that was it