Atlantic Salmon & Mango!

Even though it's not on our catch list, I personally believe Atlantic Salmon to be one of the finest seafoods available, and I'll support the seafood industry to purchase this stuff for my table!Here's one of my all time favourite recipes, and it's a pretty simple one, that's great for the BBQ too!Atlantic Salmon & MangoServes 2Atlantic Salmon boneless fillets (2)Mangoes (1)2 red chiliesBrown sugarZest and Juice 2 limes2 Tblspn honeySkin side down, sprinkle fillets with brown sugar, lime juice and zest.Cut cheeks off mango, baste with finely sliced chili, brown sugar, lime juice and honey.Barbeque on high heat for 4 mins each side.Garnish with chili & lime zest.This one will really surprise you, and make sure you have the mango and salmon together with each bite!For a bit of flair, serve it up on a banana leaf, accompany it with an ice cold Rosemount Chardonnay (and make sure it's ice cold) and ya guests will think you're a champion who's just been awarded a Michelin Star! {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif