Morethan branzino

Further to the garbage witnessed on the shout box today, just to get the record straight, West Lakes you asked for a price of a Brandzino, the reply was such, The price was the same as the rest of Adelaide approx $800, meaning, we know high end category stuff has the guts knocked out of it more so in Adelaide than anywhere & today has proven so. We will never be price beaten. Think of it this way, would 40 stores buying $50 million of product a year get better deals than a stand alone, independant store in the swamp of South Australia, I think so. In fact, we encourage you to get the best deal going then visit us. As a site sponsor, I ask, is it worth my businesses while making good a communication median like this, sponsoring Bream tournaments, Callop classics, local clubs or site competitions to then cop the flack seen today by a bunch of ring ins from other well known sites, get a life & stay there, they may need you. I Koonta mention names but Koonta be bothered. A Ticked Finatic.