Win a 2 year subsciption to Wildcoast Fishing

Thanks to Wildcoast Fishing South Australia, we have a 2 Year Subscription to give away to the best Snapper Photo.To enter, please post your photo in this post and email a copy to shane@wildcoastfishing.com.au with your details. Please ensure you email a higher resolution copy, as the winning photo will be published in an upcoming issue of the magazine. Please use ‘Strike & Hook Comp’ in the subject line.Competition opens 2nd December 2009 until 31st December 2009.The winning photo will be selected by Shane Murton, of Wildcoast Fishing.The photo must be your own.Only one entry per member will be accepted.Please note: All photos submitted may be used by Strike & Hook and/or Wildcoast Fishing for publishing in upcoming issues. Full credit will be given to the owner if used.

This is a special snapper. Young Kirkster was green. He just moved down from the Gold Coast with his fam. He loved his fishing, loves his fishing, loves it even more !! Now that he lives in the Snapper Capital of Australia, he managed his first legal red. Silly thing is, he pulled it in like it was too easy, he must have practiced. :cheer: Was a beautiful snapper. If i'm not mistaken, around 7-8 kilo. Posted Image Adding to that, he helped me pull in a few more. As though the boy was born in Whyalla !!!Posted ImagePosted Image

Oh well, i'm sure the gods get the gist :laugh: I'll never forget that snapper you cranked in. Was a f.... lovely fish. I was coaching you like a tossa, you had all bases covered and told me to get fudged :laugh: I gaffed it though, by christ i gaffed it.....im the best gaffer in Whyalla :woohoo: Was that the same morning Brenny cranked one in too ?? I think not. Maybe another day.

• 2 weeks later...

Was going to send this one to Shane to chuck in the mag. anyway & considering me subscription ran out last issue I may as well have a crack. Caught this red locally last week off NH on me whiting rig. :laugh: Far from the biggest I have caught but on a Shimano Sienna 2500 spooled with 3kg line on a 2-4kg whiting stick & shallow water was the best fighting red to date. Ended up going a touch over 6.5kg, did not measure it but she was a fatty.Posted Image

picture064i.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TACKRAT1985

hey shane my email wont let me send at the moment, do you reckon you can forward this pic through 4 me? it's my first legal snapper off the beach at salt creek. the biggest before that was 15-20cm :blush: i can pm ya my details if you want Posted Image

post-5532-13962376408_thumb.jpg