ANYBODY KNOW WHO THIS WAS?? NAME AND SHAME

from what ive been told, by someone in the know, is the baot will more than likely be returned, but have to be sold to pay the fines.... also heard its 20k per offense and hes charged with 2 offences, and will more than likely never be able to hold a charter license in the forseeable future.the "other " charges are not being handled by fisheries, but the police are keen for a chat is what im hearing. so claiming hardhsip after the fact may result in a penalty not fitting the crime... but thats the way the courts seem and appear to work these days.DO THE CRIME, DO THE TIME.....or at the miminum, the courts should sell the boat, pay off his fine, and whats left over should be put back into further fisheries ventures.thats my 2.2 cents worth (gst included)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
SandyWhiting wrote:

Its Publish Knowledge to be able to see who is in court, I check most days on the computer to see who has been naughty :P;)

emmmmm about that... yeah... wasnt me ok... hahahagaurenteed my name wont be on there.. never fronted court once for anything.and dont plan too.. i work for my money , not to give away for something i shouldnt have been doing in the first place.. i wuickly learnt with speeding tickets etc that the money was better in my pocket
rocknev wrote:

an update.... the bloke, and his wife, along with a 3rd party, were in court on friday.... they appeared unrepresented, and the judge told them to go hire a lawyer before requesting them back to face him at a later date

Why wouldnt you be sure to have a legal representative in this situation ? Seems strange to me ! Pity the magistrate didnt carry on regardless :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: