Had a session down the coorong last sunday with Cara and ashton.Took along his rod that Kym ( tackleworld) gave him for Xmas so i matched it to a excellor 2000 for him loaded with 4lb.NOt much of a caster but he enjoyed just watching his lure beside the boat below the waters surface.Me and Cara got into our fishing as Ashton was quite happt to plod away with his self chosen lure of the day... hot pink Gulp sandeel.Posted ImageZoned in on the spot we weere casting to we here this little voice from out of know where MUM..DAD..MUM..MUM ....DAD!!WE both simultaneously looked at Ashton to see his rod doubled over and he was on.There was no way he was letting go of the rod either and after a small tussle his first fish caught unaided from start to finish ( bar bringing it over the side) was in the boat.Posted ImageMum and Dad were so proud and the smile on his dial will always be one to remember and not bad for a lad that is about to turn 3 and fishing 4lb.PricelessPosted Image

The way to break in a new rod Ashton3yrs old 4lb line has to be a record somewhere top stuff You should ask Mum and Dad for a trophy or at least a frame picture ;) Proud Parents love it And I agree watch out team weaver I don’t know about 10-15yrs looks like a pretty good team now