Red Thai Curry, with Prawns

For quick easy curry, this is yummers... You just need ya prawns, I used some onion too, chunky chopped in squares, added some Snap peas....Put in some cream...And Some Red Thai Curry Simmer sauce..Cooking the ingredients...Posted ImageI wanted to do it with rice, but went to cupboard and saw I ran out.. :S DOH!! So did some pasta...All done.... :) Quick and Easy as.. :)Posted ImageTo be naughty this for desert :laugh:;)Posted ImageJam Creamed Finger bun :woohoo: :woohoo:

deffinatly a curry lover myself, all types not fussy, a hot vindaloo del is close to the top, but a thai prawn curry aint far behind.A good indian and malaysian resturant is Shankers on prospect rd cant remember the number, used to be on main north rd near north park shops.Has any 1 been ? Good thinking Sandy I'm sure that will get used again

Del wrote:

Softy and i are vindaloo boys... hotter the better... more me than him.. but... ive taught him well ;)shankers is such a great place to dine :) cant wait for my next trip down there :)

We should have a strike hook vindaloo & or curry night up at shankers.Sandy I wouldnt mind that cream filled finger bun either look at that everytime I look in the thread mmmmmmm