Biggest Mully...

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi fellas, thought I would kick start an old thread and see what you guys have been catching. This is my biggest mully, didn't get the weight but was 141cms tip to tip. Caught on the west coast a few

Hi fellas. Here's a pic of my best metro mully caught just b4 I sold my cuddy cab a little while back. Over the 50lb mark. These fish don't come easy but magic can happen for those who persist. I just

130cm on a livie on k-mart gear in the lake

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
wantamulloway wrote:

davidm#2 wrote:

HB stands for a hard body lure

Cheers mate,Im'e not up on the code yet :)
Just another one for you SP - stands for Soft Plastic.Bait - stands for dead stuff you put on your line...just kidding :dry:Nice Jewie AndyJand nice onk jewies Pescados and Sambo :) :laugh:isnt it funny that Jewies are often a bycatch - but what a species to catch when going for other stuff!!
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

cheers fellas its probabley goin too be a ifsh of a life time for me aswell but thatll never stop me chasin em as for where i got him i could say it was some secret spot but i dont really beleive in that sought of thing.The only problem with me tellin you is its about 16 hrs drive east of here i got that 1 when i lived back on the east coast at my home town of bulli just south of sydney

• 2 months later...

dont know if this photo will work... ( new to the site ) supposedly over 90 kilos... somewhere in south africa.... i pulled it from a mulloway group page on facebook... in my opinion it has to be photoshopped.. here is the link to the page if it doesnt show.... i have the mulloway madness now... it is my life mission to break the 60 pound mark.. anyway here is the link. carzy if it is legit ...... http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=5050979779 it is the fish in the profile picture... to view it dont click the link you have to include the rest of the url.. [attachment]C:\fakepath\gvhgchgc.bmp[/attachment]t >

• 2 months later...