Killa "homemade" Blade!!

These young fellas never cease to impressMatt89 had his thinking cap on at the weekend and with a bit of scrap metal from the building site, some plastic eyes from"spotlight", a bit of lead and some superglue, he fashioned a couple of Blades in different sizes which proved to be better than Dynamite on a local Dam's Reddy population!!!He tried both the smaller and the bigger sizes and a steady stream of fish kept coming to the bankside!!My "Bigeye" couldn't keep up, Matt had a dozen before I got my first, then I had to poach out of the feeding shoal he had in front of him!! Good work mate, when's the patent coming out?Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can vouch for the vibration, it's even stronger than a manufactured blade and it has a very wide wobble, not a tight shimmy like the bought ones. I fancy that's what was driving the shoal to feed so well as reddys normally follow the first fish in which breaks the shoal up and makes 'em a bit more wary! not so with the BS (Building Site) Blade ;)B):P

hey everyone sorry not been on sooneryeh the blades work well ;) hey ben m not got a name yet still playing around wi themand as for mully blades wes80 i catch alot of snapper on blades but when im loosing $40 - $50 dollars a trip throught i might make some ive made different sizes from 25 mm to 150 mm and disturbed1 thats not a bad idea just got to get them fine tuned lol cheers matty89 :)