Port Broughton YP

Hey guy's,I am finally getting some time off work and we are heading to Pt Broughton soon for a week of fishing and relaxing before moving down to Stansbury for another week. Can wait!!!! :cheer: I am taking the boat as well but have not fished at PB before. Any pointers on good locations with out passing on any secret spots would be greatly appreciated for a newby to the boating scene.Cheers,Woody

Here are some Gps mark to start you off, only give ones not to far off shore (maybe 2 or 3 ks). I have not tryed then myself, Be told maybe snapper, Whiting, Squid at PB. ..S-33 32 891 E-137 52 048.. ..S-33 35 122 E-137 51 277.. ..S-33 32 748 E-137 50 334.. Its up to you to move around and fine the fish, wonce the gps has put you in the right area. Good Luck. :cheer: WS

Guest shagging

some of my fondust memories come from that place mum and dad took us there on many occasions as kids for a holiday it was peaceful and scenic.I remember one night going on the local jetty with dad and the entire sea bed was covered in flat head it was amazing,im talking 20 years ago and i havent been back there since i must get around to going back some day! :) :)

Thanks Guy's,Yeah, staying in the caravan park and the inlaws are going to tow the boat up for me and stay in a cabin for a couple of days. My first time there before we move on down to Stansbury.I hope to go for some KG, Gar, squid, crab etc.. and as we are stll new to the boating don't intend to go too far out so thanks for the pointers in getting started.I'd love to catch a snapper but don't we all! :woohoo: I guess the local bait shop will help out as well with what is happening locally when we get there.

no im not i have a fisho mate that has a shack there in fishermans bay,, so ill be lodging there when we are not fishing,, he also has a boat there so i dont need to tow mine there ,,, will do a report on here when i get back,,,,,you shouldent have any problems getting gar ,,squid,,or crabs ,,, but if your fishing bottom like whiting or snapper then the stripies will be there by the millions unless you go out deep,,,cheers freddyboy