smell that --- i can

not just an esky its an supa cheap 69ltr ice box with pin stripes and its been full of so many dif kinds of fish and BEER :lol: its been through thick and thin with me "sob-sob" its been there for me when ive been down and been there through many many many many highs and helped to keep a few of them cold :cheer: and this is how i show my respect for her abuse her and give her crabs :ohmy: :ohmy: well thats it im in this for the long haul im gonna show her just how much i love her coldness :silly: :silly: im taking her for a bath at the car wash im gonna use every cycle untill she sparkles then take her over to the fragrance section and buy her some perfume :woohoo: :woohoo: its not over till the fat lady stinks oops i mean sings :kiss: :kiss:

ScaleyTom wrote:

Is that your new camping suit Nev for when us lot are around ? With all that gas and all.

hahahahaha... im a bit potent at the moment... but actually, i might wear this nesxt time you all decide to eat garlic potatoes in the coals whilst camping... hahahah its funny how i didnt eat it, but smelt garlic on EVERYONE else... :laugh::laugh::laugh:
rocknev wrote:

ScaleyTom wrote:

Thats Mrs Scaleys European background with her cooking. She used it in almost everything, so i had to get used to it......love it now !

hahaahah no doubt......next time im doing a soup... NO GARLIC.. hahahahaa.wonder if i can get as many orders as i did for hotdogs :laugh:
Well there ya go carps, no nmeed to chuck it out now.Just donate it to our friends over at Whyalla, and thye'll use it as a big stew pot.Your pre-seasoning it should give all dishes a certain Zest :P .In fact why not rub a bit of this in it for a start ?http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/calla_lily/Mobile%20Uploads/Photo-0216.jpgSure to be a winer :woohoo:
Guest shagging
shane wrote:

Well I haven't seen any mushroom cloud in the distance or any choppers flying over head But carps that would be one way to get rid of the smell I think shagging got a problem with a Guy on a jetty Can he borrow it first and just tell the old guy the esky is full ;)

lmao :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

well she lives theproblem i have now is i dont know whaTfixed it as i treated it like a war and threw everything i had at it,, il give ya the list and you tell me :cheer: 1 soaked overnight in jasol 2 next in was viniger3 about an hour later add bi carb soda-salt-more vinegar and lemon4 take whole thing to your local car wash start with pre soak then hot soapy water then rinse and just for a treat i gave her the spot free dont ask me why just felt it was fitting :P 5 take home and beg her to stop smelling 6 one more does of bi carb for good luck 7 air in direct sunlight for next few days 8 give her a loving pat everyday just to make her feel betterand wulla my 8 step eski freshner as stated not sure what bit actually fixed her but shes all good now and lives to kick another day :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: