garlic potatoes with beetroot and coleslaw

Guest Noob fisher

Guest Noob fisher

hey guys, this recipe doesent have any fish in it but i wanted to share it anyway first of all par boil a few potatoes cut in cubes, then drain them and heat up enough butter to cover then in a pan.then add some garlic ( i love garlic so i put about 4 teaspoons in) and add some vegeta. then cook them till they are cripsy. cut some beetroot up into fairly small pieces. fry up some bacon and onion untill it is crispy. now put the potatoes on the plate and add the coleslaw and beetroot. then put the bacon and onion on top and ccover with grated cheese. then microwave for about 30 secs or untill the cheese has started to melt. if you want you can add some sour cream aswell!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Noob fisher
urhookedfish wrote:

I went out with a smoking hot chick called Enisa, she was ethnic and coooked the bestest risotto's. I watched her one day and of course out came the secret ingredient - The old Vegeta. I was onto it from that day forward.She was both an amazing cook and good at something else as well. :):):)

oohhh something else aye? :P :evil: