Apologies if there is another thread on this, just wondering if S & H are running footy tipping comp this year. Even if no prizes involved, surely we need to go head to head again in the tipping.I cant volunteer my services to get it up and running, and look after it, as sometimes i cant log on for a week due to work commitments. But anyone that would take the reigns i'd be truly grateful.Season proper isn't far away.Go Tha Power !!!

snapperhead wrote:

Yeah Scaley I think you may be right there and I think the supporters deserve one too :)

Your teasing me you bugga........might have to watch a bit of footy together. Your most welcome to come around and plonk yourself in front of the tele in the shed. Fire going and all that. Could be in for some arguments :laugh:
Guest davidm#2
Jake7 wrote:

Manchester United all the waynev what were you thinking, arsenal, support a real team

it sounds like we have a few arsenal supporter on here c'monsounds good aaron.what do some people think about the new port gurnsey?? i reckon they look gr8, but a little bit like the big VGO PORT
Guest shagging
Dubs The Tackle Man wrote:

THE PRIDE OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA CARN THE CROWSTo all the power supports, you guys suck :laugh::laugh::laugh: Sandy I think that fall you took the other day has done something to your head the bombers ? :S

im with ya mate crows all the way! dont think the power will do too well this year due to those heavy ankle bracelets there parole officers issue :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Guest shagging
Dubs The Tackle Man wrote:

Collingwood I would be assamed :blush: Eddie must be touching you :woohoo:

eddies already in a relationship with buckley but im sure he can make some room for softym lol :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ahh... some of you are really sad sad people... Go the Crows!!!- and Rocknev and Hoopsy, The Gunners???(The French National team as i call them)- and Jake7, Manchester United (Even worse)- boys u know there is only one great team in the EPL and thats LIVERPOOL!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: