Smurf, Yak or srick - are they gonna be coming out quarterly like first advised or more frequently?? And, I didn't see a date, or month, or year for that matter on the first one....could be just my blindness.. {SMILIES_PATH}/rolleyes.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/huh.gif Are they just gonna be called 'Edition 1', 'Edition 2' etc.?? It'd be good to look back on them in the future and be able to pinpoint when they were released. {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gifCheers,Wino

Hiya, yeah the mag is quarterly. I mentioned the next release date in the editorial of issue one as mid march. So far this looks the case although it could be a week later if anything.Mag is looking sweet.BTW put the mag months on the right side of the contents page.CheersSMURF

bro its no.1a, Salisbury Highway, cnr Commercial rd. I havent seen you for a while, drop in!

yeah would love to but you know its over a hour away from my hood. bit different to when you were at st marys, i drove past it every day. it was hard enough popping into see fred every now and again down at pt adelaide but well worth it. miss yackin with the bloke already lol.. but yeah might do the treck one day, what days you normally round there? be good to catch up.

Damn it! everytime i see a new post in this area i think "oh...maybe its out!" but no, its just u fellas having a Love In, .....great....... {SMILIES_PATH}/rolleyes.gif

Just getting your hopes up again mate {SMILIES_PATH}/tongue.gifIt's all good........ {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif

Just recieved the new mag this arvo and it looks great! Some interesting stories there by the looks, im looking forward to reading about the YAk fishing from Seacliff and for Bream, plus the Callop on Rattlers looks the goods too!U'll all wanna get this one before ya mates do!!Rob: Its got your name on it! {SMILIES_PATH}/smiley.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...