Weapon Of Choice...

Guest Butters

Mate Id prefer the truth than hot air blown up my {SMILIES_PATH}/shocked.gif doesn't bother me at all, I love the rod but not all will this is life, just don't be rude to me or Ill send the same back two fold...Thats all i ask its a bit like my signature "YOU MUST SHOW RESPECT TO GET IT IN RETURN,NEVER PRESUME YOU DESERVE IT...."I respect peoples view points good or bad just don't be rude.

It seems i am offending someone everytime i write on this forum.What i was saying was aimed at Rodman..... Meaning if he didn't like something. He shouldn't start bagging something that someone likes.I'' keep my mouth shut from now on {SMILIES_PATH}/lipsrsealed.gif

It seems i am offending someone everytime i write on this forum.What i was saying was aimed at Rodman..... Meaning if he didn't like something. He shouldn't start bagging something that someone likes.I'' keep my mouth shut from now on {SMILIES_PATH}/lipsrsealed.gif

howdy fred people take things the wrong way sometimes thats chat rooms for ya even tho your saying the opposite to what there thinking i noticed a comment made to you lately and went through what you wrote and couldnt see what you said was worth getting upset about Anyway drama spices things up a bit {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif with some of the things ive read on the site sometimes i have to hold my self back from saying something nasty keep up the good work and say whatever you wish dont shut up say it the way it is {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

Fred I apolagise for taking my post the wrong way it is not aimed at you at all..What Im saying is some forums will say great rod great product and never disagree or put their true feelings or experience about it in writing..Id prefer you and anyone to say what you feel about something of mine I wont be offended Not everyone likes certain stuff or gear,What I don't like is people that get personal about posts ,thats all mate Again please accept my apologies and understand in no way was I having a go at you or anyone,and don't keep you mouth shut either thats crazy your a bloke that I have respect for and my post was not intended to be read that way.

• 2 weeks later...