Register for the Cranka Pass the lure competition

Hi AllHere is the email address you can register at.passthelure@cranka.com.auPlease provideName.AddressTownStatePostcodePhone number (not required)I will get the poll up for colours by the weekend and early next week we can send out the first of the lures to the first 3 registeredRegardsDan

Cranka wrote:

Ok I have had time to get the general idea down on paper.As i mentioned before Ranger was close.We will Supply 2x Vibes and 2x Shads or 4x Shads. I will post a poll question for this later (or get Aarron to do it as well as a poll on colours that we will send out)Each registered member will be able to use the lures as much as they like for one week.They are then required to send the lures onto the next person for testing, then they are required to post there pics on the Comp thread with there catches, no matter how big or small.This is not going to be a comp where to biggest fish wins. it will be about good pics of fish on cranka lures.As some species will be avaiable to some and not to others, we want to see everything, bream, salmon mullies, cod, yellowbelly, redfin, catfish, carp what ever it doesnt matter.Myself, Steersy, and Aarron will make a decide each month on the one we like most, this member will receive a prize pack (dont ask what in it we dont know yet)And the end of the year or after everyone has had a go which ever come first a winner will be selected from all the pics, it may not be a monthly winner it maybe some one else.Moderators are allowed to enter as they will not be part of the judging panel.Any other questions suggestions to make this run smoother please let me know, as it will take a lot of time for myself and aarron toco-ordinate.As this is only the general idea and the hard fast rules havent been set yet this is also a time of discussion for you to have your say before we start the polling process and registration (an email will be created for this.)Hope you are looking forward to giving this a go.RegardsDan

The lures will be on there way soon.What can I catch in one week. and more importantly how good is my photography. Lucky I was given a 7.2megapixel Sony Cybershot, but only having used it to take 20photos so far, I may struggle on photo side of things.Catching a bream may be TRICKY, for me too. But with the help of CRANKA, I may even get a first. :ohmy:

:laugh::laugh: Ranger are you telling Porky's - Cant take a photo???? ;);););););) Surely you would be pretty good at it???Just set camera to auto and prey...thats what I will be doing, just trying to make it all look good. Problem is when fishing solo, its hard to get a winning shot. Might have to make sure I have another angler with me when fishing...I feel that a few fish my have some extended periods out of the water whilst novices like me try and take a great shot. LOL Dont worry, Im always concerned about the fish's wellbeing...But altleast youve got the catching of Bream wayed off or atleast have a lot better chance than me LOL.What is a Bream again????lolIve caught some 20cm fish on sp but havent even thrown a HB at one yet.Its going to have to be a fast learning curve for me. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Dubs The Tackle Man wrote:

your right them mate, wonder I could get a snaps try and push it to the extreme

If anyone does receive the lures between Dec and March then I think there is a real chance that you could drop a vibe on the reds and pull one up. and I reckon that could almost win the comp. I can just see AFF with an 8.9kilo fish with a Cranka in ITS GOBB. :huh::huh::huh::huh: