Competition Starts 29/4/08 Ends 30/5/08

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drum Roll.........The winner is...........Big_Ian {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gifWell done to everyone, and next time don't get so many right...... {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif just spent the last hour and a half going through the emails and writing out just over 300 names!

Guest Butters

{SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif Fred i have heard the same!! Good work fellas, Well done Big Ian!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey heres some pics of the rod I wonI would like to thank God who gave me the skills to win, my mum and dad who without I wouldnt be here, my family, my wife who just made me a coffee and most of all the fish I am going to smash with it.Sorry Guy's this was my lame attempt to take the piss out of acceptance speach'sthanks to S & L Brook custom Rods for donating it, the rod looks well made and cant wait to catch my first fish on it.I found out how hard it is to take a picture of a whole fishing rodCheers Ian size=105http://www.fishyorkepeninsula.com/images/attachments/hb9aOk5D__snyder_pic2.jpg[/img] size=752http://www.fishyorkepeninsula.com/images/attachments/fQr2AIpC__synder_M6e_4_6kg_Ruduced.jpg[/img]

Guest dabilda

Hey heres some pics of the rod I wonI would like to thank God who gave me the skills to win, my mum and dad who without I wouldnt be here, my family, my wife who just made me a coffee and most of all the fish I am going to smash with it.[/color:2konlvg2][/size:2konlvg2]Sorry Guy's this was my lame attempt to take the piss out of acceptance speach'sthanks to S & L Brook custom Rods for donating it, the rod looks well made and cant wait to catch my first fish on it.I found out how hard it is to take a picture of a whole fishing rodCheers Ian

Congrats on the win Ian, great looking rod. Although I have a small concern...... did it come with an instruction manual?? That is not the way to catch fish, caveman style clubbing them to death.