Guest shagging
Goldys_Fishin wrote:

Hi Guys, I seen this on sunrise this morning. i thought it was a bit wild so i thought i would share it with the people who missed it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2n3rMmlCrAApparently this isn't the only crazy stunt this bloke has done. he also caught marlin from a surfboard and jet ski.Cheers Goldy

This guy was on 60 minutes last year he is a nut job! :)

He said in the interview it took over 11 months to get this right. They had to get the marlin into position with baits, lure, teasers etc not only that, to get a camera man that close would have taken some timing. But 11 months, a lot can happen. Del it's on one of the clubs DVDs I have at the moment, have to grab it at the next meeting.

yeah.. had heard that it was a marlin they had caught tired out and then released hence the in water camera being so close. and that he basically dove off a boat to catch it. he was just diving into empty water from the chopper.. but hey.. its all rumour :) it could actually be true :)