hey guys rescently i have been trying to make the perfect little snowman ive been experimenting with different materials like plaster(basecoat-topcoat), cement, ducttape and different glues but none of them have lasted... it seems there always under attack but thats another story anyways just wondering what fantastic unbreakable and preferably fireproof material i can use. also anyone no any good places for non4X4 snapper fishing????? B)

go to the chemist and get all the hot waxing strips you can find take them home and wax your entire body with them ,,if you cant get enough at one chemist you may have to doctor shop and get more once you have succesfully waxed every hair of ya body you will have achieved nothing more than giving your self the same pain reading your posts are giving me ;)

carps wrote:

go to the chemist and get all the hot waxing strips you can find take them home and wax your entire body with them ,,if you cant get enough at one chemist you may have to doctor shop and get more once you have succesfully waxed every hair of ya body you will have achieved nothing more than giving your self the same pain reading your posts are giving me ;)

Good one carps :laugh::laugh: Have a karma. :)
MULLANUGGET wrote:

hey guys rescently i have been trying to make the perfect little snowman ive been experimenting with different materials like plaster(basecoat-topcoat), cement, ducttape and different glues but none of them have lasted... it seems there always under attack but thats another story anyways just wondering what fantastic unbreakable and preferably fireproof material i can use. also anyone no any good places for non4X4 snapper fishing????? B)

Better watch out, weaver will get you. ;)