unsure on what reel i need

Guest pin point

pin point wrote:

afishyfish wrote:

Unless it was this one Posted ImageSorry if it doesnt look much like an Alvey :blush::unsure:

if i ever see that carp again im gonna kill someone, all eyes on aff!
Im unsure of your definition of a fish PP :ohmy: :huh::unsure: Ive never seen a furry carp with whiskers and ears quite like those ones :huh:
Guest pin point
afishyfish wrote:

pin point wrote:

afishyfish wrote:

Unless it was this one Posted ImageSorry if it doesnt look much like an Alvey :blush::unsure:

if i ever see that carp again im gonna kill someone, all eyes on aff!
Im unsure of your definition of a fish PP :ohmy: :huh::unsure: Ive never seen a furry carp with whiskers and ears quite like those ones :huh:
:angry:

Heres something else that may tickle your fancyhttp://cgi.ebay.com/Daiwa-Exceler-2500DA-Spinning-Reel-2500-DA-/380217716098?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5886bded82#ht_2880wt_724or if you decide to up the budget a littlehttp://cgi.ebay.com/Daiwa-Freams-KIX-2500-Spinning-Reel-/360166586841?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53db99f9d9#ht_3263wt_724Both are from Minstore Tackle which I have brought from before and are very reliableENJOY :ohmy: :ohmy:

pin point wrote:

ahaha theres just toooooo many to choose from, im either thinkin about the cy, the reel u posted, or the other one i posted, ahhhh confusion

The only issue you really have now pin point is your budget. There are plenty of quality reels around. I did notice in the raynannes link that they had a good deal on the daiwa exceler da's. Very nice reel and in a sweet spot price wise for the features and quality.Heres a suggestion put the name of all the reels that fit into your budget on separate pieces of paper chuck em in a hat and pick one out that way its left in the hands of the fishing gods :laugh::laugh:
afishyfish wrote:

vb4me wrote:

chuck em in a hat and pick one out that way its left in the hands of the fishing gods :laugh::laugh:

and you'd trust those guys :huh:
Only after several virgins have been sacrificed and I have fasted for 5 days and drunk the blood of a dyslexic goat :silly: :silly: