Guest pin point
Del wrote:

will be good to have a viable choice of shops.. BCF is my local.. at moment but that place would just about be on my way home from work!

bcf is the WORST tackle shop around, the guy in there tried selling me frozen gents for $7... pfft yeh right
Guest pin point

yeah, the employees dont know anything, i asked one of them where the trebles are and he asked what a treble is... they only care about money and not customer satisfaction at all, i defiantly wont be a repeat customer

pin point wrote:

yeah, the employees dont know anything, i asked one of them where the trebles are and he asked what a treble is... they only care about money and not customer satisfaction at all, i defiantly wont be a repeat customer

the ONLY reason i go there is to buy swivels! they have 200lb 50pcs for 3bux! best iv found anyways,i also was talking to him he asked what i was fishing for i said "just gunna go flick soft plastics to get some bait then go shark and ray fishing, you get into the sp's?"he replies" yeah but never heard of people chasing sharks with them?"i just laughed and walked out.dhows how much they listen
southslide wrote:

he asked what i was fishing for i said "just gunna go flick soft plastics to get some bait then go shark and ray fishing, you get into the sp's?"he replies" yeah but never heard of people chasing sharks with them?"i just laughed and walked out.

That's hilarious :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Just watch someone go and actually do it now though ;)
Guest pin point
southslide wrote:

pin point wrote:

the ONLY reason i go there is to buy swivels! they have 200lb 50pcs for 3bux! best iv found anyways,i also was talking to him he asked what i was fishing for i said "just gunna go flick soft plastics to get some bait then go shark and ray fishing, you get into the sp's?"he replies" yeah but never heard of people chasing sharks with them?"i just laughed and walked out.dhows how much they listen
lol was this the bfc at richmond by any chance?
Dubs The Tackle Man wrote:

jagger wrote:

cheap stuff but it's cheap for a reason.. it's shit !! No cheaper than any other of their stores

If I could find where chuck gets those lil people and faces from I would put a hammer hitting the nail on the head jags
Hahaa.. no idea mate, but if there's one thing i have learnt the hard way and that's to buy quality !!Even better when we can support the local ! :)

i bought shit line from Annacondo once, cost me maybe $20 for a 300mtr spool of 6lb braid. Good value i thought... wrong!!It came off after the first session.I then did my home work and found some great stuff at what I thought was a reasonable price for my specifice purpose. Has been on for over a year now. speak volumes really !!

And that's exactly why it went in the bin. Wind knots every cast had me that frustrated that I cracked the shits big time !! Didn;t have a wind knot in over a year with the good stuff ( and that's using it a fair bit) until it got a bit ratty and twisty. Stripped it off and re-sppoled with the remaining line and should last me another year!!

Nothing wrong with BCF as long as you know what ya after. They quite often have decent specials.It is a shame that a lot of the staff have very little idea, how about some of the blokes on here go for a job there rather than shit canning the place.ps; I'd work there in a flash if i could somehow do it as a second job, but cant see it working. Being surrounded by camping and fishing gear all day would be awesome.