Ultimate FISH???

Guest Butters

Guest Butters

Hey guys.. Just wondering what every ones Ultimate fish to catch would be and how you would catch it??Mine would have to be 40kg Plus King.. from Pt Augusta.. or anywhere really.. live baiting...Next would be LBG Tuna from the rocks in NSW... what is yours?????

mine would be fishin for dogtooth tuna in the coral sea. i heard they fight as dirty as kings but run as fast as yellow fin tuna. mad combo i think. ps if any of you win lotto please take me with if you head up there. {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif but locally a king or mully over 23kg.

• 2 weeks later...

you almost had it osprey. ive got biggies there, but the best spot is marion bay heading towards pondi. i have friends that pull bags of 1kg fish. quite often. i think he said the biggest was 69cm. he pointed me in the right direction too. the thing is i find it hard to even try for em when theres 15m dropoffs just 3km out with a chance for sumfin big on em. psgood flatties there too. caught a bag limit one day. post photo one day