VX35 from ECOGEAR! LOOKING FOR AN EDGE ON THE BREAM? ENTER THE

Hey all, Just arrived on the back of much hype and praise from the east coast, EcoGear VX 35[/color:s3uxntkj], lipless cranks are finally here![/size:s3uxntkj]Small and stealthy these cranks allow for a delicate presentation to fish holding midwater over weedbeds or on the edge of rockwalls. Designed to fire up fish which are often not voraciously feeding, the VX's action is attractive but less agressive than some louder or larger crankbaits. The small size should also bring rewards for those patient anglers targeting very shy fish down deep. Coming rigged with Owner hooks and appropriatley sized split-rings these lures should be ready to fish even in a tournament. Anglers looking to take these little fellas to the next level might consider changing to Fine Guage Owner trebbles if planning to fish very light leaders of 3lb or less. Also removing the top splitring and employing the use of a micro-clip will enable fishers to take advantage of the TWO top Mount postions provided.Available in 7 colours these lures will not only deadly on Bream but also, Salmon Trout, Rainbow and Brown Trout, Redfin, and given recent experiences with rattlers and KGW i reckon winter whiting will jump on em too!So if you're after something with a new edge give em a try...... size=600http://www.fishyorkepeninsula.com/images/attachments/0xzGHjkO__croppedvx35.JPG[/img]

Yak,Under $20 or over $20? Under 20 and theres not much explaining to do to the Mrs {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif Over 20 and you have a lot of explaining to do....... {SMILIES_PATH}/shocked.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/angry.gif:(" title="Angry" /> {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif.Lazy {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

Under $20 or over $20? Under 20 and theres not much explaining to do to the Mrs {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif Over 20 and you have a lot of explaining to do....... {SMILIES_PATH}/shocked.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/angry.gif:(" title="Angry" /> {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif.

Come on mate, you don't still tell ya missus how much you're spending do ya? Where's ya committment? {SMILIES_PATH}/tongue.gifMy biggest fear is dying and then having my missus sell my fishing tackle for the amount I TOLD her I paid for it! {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

Under $20 or over $20? Under 20 and theres not much explaining to do to the Mrs {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif Over 20 and you have a lot of explaining to do....... {SMILIES_PATH}/shocked.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/angry.gif:(" title="Angry" /> {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif.

Come on mate, you don't still tell ya missus how much you're spending do ya? Where's ya committment? {SMILIES_PATH}/tongue.gifMy biggest fear is dying and then having my missus sell my fishing tackle for the amount I TOLD her I paid for it! {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif
{SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif lol {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif I only have to say to my Mrs 'I'm going to Tackle World' and I get the prompt reply of 'AND HOW MUCH IS THAT GOING TO COST!!!!' Getting off topic, sorry Yak {SMILIES_PATH}/lipsrsealed.gifThe VX lures look great and are going to be the next 'Big Thing' they could end up being bigger seller than the SX-40 maybe. {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gifLazy {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

The VX lures look great and are going to be the next 'Big Thing' they could end up being bigger seller than the SX-40 maybe. {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gifLazy {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

Personally being endorsed by LL himself, nothing is more surer.. {SMILIES_PATH}/tongue.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gifThey sure look the goods and I dare say a few will end up in my lure box in the not-too-distant future.. {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gifCheers,Wino

Theyve been in adelaide a quite while now,have a couple and caught a few bream on them but the hard bodies still kill em. Dont get me wrong they work,but next big thing could be a bit rich. Hope to be proven wrong buttheyve been out for a while now and only seen a few bream caught and pictures with them and most are advertising.Its again like the hype with bream on poppers, yellowfin bream are different to our black bream and will go vibes and poppers more frequently. Remember the hype with stiffy's!:D hey whats a stiffy? Oh thats right they were the next big thing on bream! Hmmm yeah right, now in a bargain bin near you {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

They sure do take vibes, just not mine {SMILIES_PATH}/huh.gifAs with every other lure in the tackle box, there is a time and a place. I am yet to get a fish on a vibe but that's probably cos they are a last resort for me as I don't have much confidence in them. Me thinking "I might chuck a vibe on" is usually followed a couple of mins later with a "a couple more casts and I'm going home".I will give them a good go one day, just not sure when. Having said that, i might pick a couple up, just so the option is there {SMILIES_PATH}/rolleyes.gifAaron

Jupiter thats right black bream dotn take vibes or surface lures. There is a situation for most things.

I didnt say "DONT" I said they dont take them as frequently as their cousins!I know they take emm, coz ive got them on both vibes and poppers/ surface lures.And the "vx,s" are the blade type anyway. Dont rattle like the vibes your using there finatic, nice fish there {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif

Now i agree time will tell if these are stayers.HOWEVER, POPPERS JUST HYPE? ok maybe for U, not for me though as ive scored bream on em, often when not even expecting too (to begin). Also heaps of people i know catch fish one em and I've sold heaps to good anglers, so i dont know why Jupiter thinks they dont work????Also Vibes/ Lipless Cranks absolutely smash Black Bream. Now im hoping u guys were a bit tounge in cheek, otherwise you've missed out big time on catching Bream on LL Cranks! Ive caught HUNDREDS on Lipless Cranks. Now there are plenty of Bream fishos better than me so if i can mannage 40+ Bream on Lipless Cranks in a day, so can you.I may very well have taken your bait here.....but THEY WORK!!Also Jupiter great to see ya come out with a post!!! Look forward to your next on what does work!!! ;)Yak!

Also Vibes/ Lipless Cranks absolutely smash Black Bream.

I believe it was a brand of lipless crankbait which was responsible for a full bag of 10 Bream in last years local tournament too!I believe the happy angler's exact words up on the podium when asked about his lure of choice were "Bream f***in' luv em!" {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

I know the angler that swore on the mic regarding those pesky vibes, I'll tell him when he wins again not to sware....;D ;D :-\ :-\ :-\ I also know that he lost over $400 that weekend... Dam sinking lures... >:( >:({SMILIES_PATH}/angry.gif:(" title="Angry" />If it don't float forget it... were not all made of money...

I know the angler that swore on the mic regarding those pesky vibes, I'll tell him when he wins again not to sware....{SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/undecided.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/undecided.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/undecided.gif

I wouldn't worry! I think it was just a very lucky weekend for him, and I don't think he'll ever repeat it again! {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/tongue.gif

I reckon your right, he only won cause others didn's fill their bags on sunday.. Otherwise he'd have only just made the top 5.. But thats fishing, all you can do is catch a full bag boths days and hope the big bites stick and rest falls into place.

Picked up two, lost them about 6 times combined, mostly through wayward casts {SMILIES_PATH}/rolleyes.gif I am so used to light floating lures, will take a bit of adjustment! Also, these lures bash up pretty good, didn't take much banging around to get the head looking like mine when I wake up!

Hey all,I mannaged to score a replacement Yak late last week and have been itching for a fish ever since. Well yesterday arvo saw me with a few hours up my sleve so I decided to head for Westlakes to see what could see!When i got there i was greeted by glassy waters, a quiet lake and the warm sun of the late afternoon. Within minutes of arriving i had the yak set up and pumped up, ready to fish. All except for one thing; I had left my bloody rod holders at home! Bugger! So i took a few minutes to tether some elastic straps to prevent a striking fish from stealing my rod and I also freed up an extra hand. Well by 3:45 i was floating about and i soon realised i had forgotten how much fun Yak Fishing can be!While all in all, the action was a little slow i had the first fish to the boat within a minute or two, before heading for deep water to work some VIBES!!!As i was really aiming to test out the Yak, i did not have a full selection of gear with me, However I did have 1 VX35 in the REDFIN pattern.Flicked out a short distance from the kayak, the VX descended quicky on 3lb line. I decided to let it hit the bottom, having faith that small hooks would not foul on the weed below. Once line stopped peeling off i tightened things up and drew the rod up raising the VX once. I was pleasently surprised by the vibration, which imparted a significant action upon the rod tip. What was more surprising was that after one lift, i felt the tell-tale 'tap' 'tap' of a nearby fish. I drew the rod tip up, then dropped it toward the water and instinctively STRUK! (they nearly always hit when they are close and the lure is drawn up shortly b4 being allowed to sink). The rod doubled (1-3kg rod) and soon i boated a 20cm Black Bream. I landed a few smallish fish out deep before heading in closer to fish a nice weed bed as the sun set. Here, casting the VX toward the bank and working it back slowly with "micro twitches", Keeping the tip high, produced the goods. In 30 minnutes I landed 4 Bream, 2 of which were of legal size. One fish even inhaled the whole lure, so that only the line could be seen entering its mouth!!So far these VX have been good for me, it takes some getting used to using a VIBE with no rattles, but you can MAKE em WORk! (think, small buzzing rips and a short flutering descent.) I hope others will have the confidence to fish them soon! They WORK!Sorry there are no pics but my Camera went flat as soon as i turned it on! (bugger!)Yak!

So much for the camera going flat - a likely story, I saw you sipping latte's on the Parade at the time stated above..... {SMILIES_PATH}/embarrassed.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/embarrassed.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/embarrassed.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/embarrassed.gifNot that I go there I was visiting the Chiro.... {SMILIES_PATH}/tongue.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/embarrassed.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif (you are quite the salesman Dave..... {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif

So much for the camera going flat - a likely story, I saw you sipping latte's on the Parade at the time stated above..... {SMILIES_PATH}/embarrassed.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/embarrassed.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/embarrassed.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/embarrassed.gif

Sprung!!! Damn it! lucky Cibo do takeaway, and while I did forget my rodholder that day, id never be caught dead without my Latte' holder!Shauno, as far as photos go I've personally found leaving flat batteries in the camera, to give me greater flexiblity when recounting my fishing efforts to others!! {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gifYak!

Yakattackintacklerat, you'd be happy to know that I popped down and saw finatic @ tackle world and picked up a few, maybe just maybe your sales pitch has worked.. ::) ::) ::) >:( >:({SMILIES_PATH}/angry.gif:(" title="Angry" /> {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif