Guest pin point

heres a recipe ive used with canned tuna, make some mash potatoe, mix the fish in with the mash, add some onion, salt and pepper, then roll into balls and cover in flour and cook in some butter.

very similar to pin point's with the tuna, drain tuna, 1/2 cup sr flour, salt and pepper, onion, egg, 1/2 cup milk and some lemon juice. We normally through some peas and corn in the mix aswell (generally the kids can,t be bothered spending the time to pick it out). if you can cut the fish really fine then this sort of thing should work okay. Very quick.

• 2 weeks later...

Been experimenting with salmon recipes to get the family sharing too. Tried patties for the first time last weekend and they passed: 4 out of 5. Similar to above but poached and flaked 3-4 salmon fillets, added it to 5 mashed potatoes, 1 beaten egg (binds), salt & pepper (no milk!). Flavoured with tblsp tomato paste, tsp garlic paste and chopped chives (alt. spring onions, chilli). Formed into patties, dipped in beaten egg, rolled in breadcrumbs, fried in plenty of oil till golden. Got the recipe off a WA website (ie. Australian Salmon)

• 5 weeks later...

Nice recipe and similar to what i do,if i happen to have any, i use half baked salmon and half smoked,for a gentle smokey flavour I also use half breadcrumbs and half stuffin mix to coat them, the dry one in thje box, just to add variety when sambos are coming out of your ears,my mum uses a packet of french onion soup too, definatly the mash as a base.Ali