spog777 wrote:

I know there's heaps of mags fpr fishing about, much less for SA though and most of those are for boaties. Does the WildCoast mag cater well for us poor shore based anglers who haunt Yorkes or is it more mainstreamed?

Wild coast is a great mag mate, actally the best ive seen, has reports of each differnt area and alot for the landbased angler B) worth geting FSW
Guest davidm#2

it suprises me every time i buy one coz there is so much variety and there something different every time.it is far better that SA angler, and its getting bigger and biggercheers

got mine in the mail yesterday! dont know how this happened but i managed to read it all last night, yep every article. not even in my hands for 6 hours and it was finished with, i am stunned! =) i dont know if this is because it was easy reading with good articles (as always) or if it was a few articles shorter than usual?? it usually takes me a few days to get through the entire mag

Came home to a copy tonight. This is a great issue. Stomper snapper and mullies, an interesting article for those luring the fresh and one on how to get into bream on artificials in west lakes are amongst the stand outs. Sick article for the fly fisho's as well. Really well put together

I'm waiting for the Romance section in the next edition :laugh::laugh:Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

There comes a time in a man's life when after searching for "the one" he finally finds someone worth keeping"

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Imageonly joshin, was a great Bucks show write-up at wedge island. (what was "in the bag" :cheer: :cheer: ) plenty of other good write-ups in this edition and familiar photos in the Brag Board.
tonyb wrote:

__matt__ wrote:

Came home to a copy tonight. , an interesting article for those luring the fresh

Yeah, I read that one as well awesome stuff, obviously written by a guy who really knows his fishing, in fact I think it was written by tonyb on here :laugh::laugh::laugh:
nothing wrong with a bit of self promotion is there?........still,they always say not to believe everything you read :P