Oops in the s##t again

Just finished sorting through a couple of containers of gents to get rid of the no longer with us group and make a nice lively batch up for the weekend. Had a phone call then went outside to the shed to do a few jobs-yep forgot about the gents. Fast track forward to my wife standing by the shed door abusing the crap outta me. Went back into the dining room and there they were-happily trying their level best to cover the table, floor and chairs in a mass exodus of movement. Well i think i got them all-wife will certainly let me know. At least their a lively buch i got for the weekend. I dont think im gonna be allowed to forget this episode in a hurry

lol yes i had a very peaceful weekend-doghouse was cold but at least the missus never spoke to me lol. We've come to an arrangement-Im to keep the bait in any way, shape and form to my shed and she'll still eat what i catch lol. What an understanding lady my wife is lol

• 2 weeks later...