G'day all, just recently had a bit of spare time & managed to get 5 issues of wildcoast. Top read & thought the balance of boat & landbased was pretty good (i'm landbased) but was just wondering where is the report from the Salt Creek area? Being one of the places i have fished i would love to be able to read what's happening. i know that plenty of people fish there & considering there's reports from places a bit further down the coast was just wondering why?Also where can i get hold of old issues, or would anyone be willing to part with theirs? need 1,2,3,4,5,6,&11?Anyway keep up the good work.

Pretty sure theres a re-order option towards the back of the book on the same page as the subscriptions application. All from memory so could be wrong but know I have read it somewhere...As for the reports... it's all seasonal and Shane can't report on everywhere every issue. I'm sure there would be some info in an issue somewhere, besides.... what do you thinks Stikehook is for !