STOLEN FISHING GEAR

Had my car and work trailer busted into lasT week and had all my work tools and some fishing stuff flogged NOT HAPPY. 4000+ to replace.The fishing stuff I had flogged was my big Plano tackle box which was absolutely bricked with leader, hooks, sinkers, plastics, knifes etc etc (cost me crap loads to replace) as well as my waders which i think were showbee.my fishing stuff may not be insured as hard to proove ownership so really jacked off.if anyone has any word on the street or someone selling the stuff hook us a pm and I will bring the pain to the dogs.cheers all

Had most of my fishing gear stolen from my shed a while backBroke into my house too the bastardsTook stuff from inside including an old cameraIm in loxton and got a call from Elizabeth police saying they recovered my camera from Elizabeth Cash ConvertersCops got the wench that pawned it But Alas no fishing gear, Golf Clubs , or electric Guitar showed up. :angry: Got the Camera back but of course the film with the birth of my sonwas not in it. :( Cheers CS

Mate that just plain sucks! My brother had his lock box stolen off the back of his ute a couple months back, and it sure isn't cheap to replace tools.. As for your fishing gear that's probably the sadest thing I've heard on this site! I hope the b!stards get wats coming to them! I will keep my eyes pealed for you, and definately have a look at cashies.. Hope things start looking up for you mate..Midcoast

my old mans business partner had his door smashed down with a sledge hammer and all his stuff stolen, at 1pm in bright daylight! and had out cars broken into but my malteese shitsu scared them off [somehow] and my uncle and my cousins car got broken into the other day also! alot of filthy scum breaking into cars lately it seems. sucks about your fishing gear mate, does insurance cover it?

strange how insurance companies and thieves fall into the same category.been screwed by both myself and i understand how you feel abf work for myself also.their was bloke who got his waeco or engel lifted from the back of his ute but planned ahead and had a gps doover fitted to it they tracked it down in less than 24 hours and got the mongrel.no insurance company required and one less bit of crap knocking stuff off.time to get off my bum and find out the cost of them things.post some pics if youve got any.half the crap i see at crime converters regarding tools seems to come from interstate i did the cashies tour myself and business names engraved in tools did not come from past local companies.i never leave fishing gear or my fridge in over night only tools.its not that hard to alarm your trailer yourself.go to an electronics store buy some reed switches get a screamer and a switch that you can hide somewhere run it off a battery in the trailer.i used that silver tape across windows on my ute canopy as well as a movement sensor would have been a pain.good luck abf