Need help to track down this Blade!!!

Hi guys,This is the last of a set of Blades which were gifted to me over a year ago and I'm gonna be gutted when it finally meets a watery grave :sick:Any help on the manufacturer would be greatly appreciated B)they were bought from a Victorian store which may help as I've not seen them in any SA stores. I have scoured a lot of web sites as have a couple of guys from SAFWAA!just throwing it out there to see if they can be tracked down :unsure: Thanks in anticipation B)Posted Image

Pick a colour, any colour.colours.JPGThey are JAZ Lures. (website is http://www.jazlures.com)This is the RAYZA model and come in a 40mm, 65mm & 90mm size.Thy are hard to locate, not sure if any local stores stock this brand or model.There is an Ebay store - Amazon Outdoors - that has them on Ebay at the moment. They retail from bteween $13 nad $16 plus postage.Hope this helps Tony.B)

BINGO!!!Jazz are quality blades:drink: :drink: I also have a deep diving jazz lure that would be nuts on yellowbelly in safwaa dams. I have just noticed the rainbow trout pattern blade from your colour chart and Im all over it.:woohoo: :woohoo:and 90mm for the RAYZA too. Will have to pick up pattern #9, #1 or #13 for the snapper fishing too.No wonder its been killing the reddies tony - Its a JAZZ:fishing:

Aaah crap, ive been stiffed, ripped, done over.I brought the gold deep diving lure that you can be seen on this website, brought from a tackle store thinking it was a Japanese JAZZ to now find out its a cheap arse lure. :blush: :blush: doh..:( Anyway not to worry as this lure genuinely swims totally sick :huh::lol: :lol: and will knock of some big fish for sure.I wonder what lure they copied with that one then???Its still a sweet lure for a copy!!!;) ;) ;)

Just a heads up guys- just picked up 5 blades for $6 a pop from Rays Outdoors (i got their catalogue in the mail last night)- they are TI-SING Brand they have them in 5 colours and 4 sizes which are, 1/8oz 2.8cm, 1/4oz 3.8cm, 3/8oz 4.5cm, and the largest size which i didnt get and cant remember its size- i will give them a test out at LBB's this weekend, i hope they are ok, i reckon they look a little like a Stiffy blade.:)

Its Jaz. that would explain why the paint falls off too.lol.Not japanese by design' date=' not japanese built, not even close to japanese..lol[/quote']Don't worry about the paint work URHF, that is pure hard work that's caused that! A truly awesome Lure, right up there with the Berkley Bigeye series of Blades :woohoo: That li'l puppy got me the 2008 SAFWAA Redfin Trophy and it's still catching fish in water when it should have no right to :fishing:This was the very first Blade I ever used and on it's first immersion in fresh water, my then, very amateurish hands, still managed to hook me up to over 40 redfin B)

Been fishing Blades for more than 2 years now _Matt_ and trust me the efficiency of all the varied Blades I've used over this period have been well and truly tried out in the school of hard knocks on a weekly basis!Berkley Bigeye, probably the only Blade with built in rattles, are an absolute standout in my chosen medium of freshwater fishing! (tho' I can't speak for salt water as I don't go there apart from a recent trip to Southport for a few small ST's on a Damiki Blade!)My Blade box contains ALL the most popular makes and a lot of them won't get wet again for all they are some of the most expensive in there!These Jaz rayzas are a constant companion and WILL get the fish so often that I had a genuine need to get some more of them, hence this thread!To say I'm rapt that "fishzilla" has not only found a source for me locally, but also at a bargain price, would be an understatement!JAZ RAYZA's ROCK :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The only place ive seen is the ebay seller at $13 or $16. I spose if you got em at $13 bucks that would be okay - you havent found a place to get em any cheaper yet have ya TonyB?I dont buy many blades and only have a berkley big eye in my lure collection and think I paid around $20bucks. I thought a cheap blade was like $5 ea????