• 2 weeks later...
Haha UHF' date=' I thought the exact same when I picked up the magazine. How do you know James? I used to be mates with him at school. There is another dude I went to school with holding a red minus it's tail too.[/quote']Well james has a sister named Jan who was going out with my brother Shanes best mate called Giles for quite some time :laugh: I have been over his house a few times and even gave him some soft plastics once to use out of his tinny.He was stoked to get such a big fish on his first charter out.Hes a pretty cool dude the young James. He's a sparky now so was asking him about small jobs around me house.He was always asking me about if Id been out and caught any snapper...

Is he a former resident of the UK???:unsure:

He could well be...........;) ;)
LOL..without seeing the issue in question....does his name start with a T and end in an E?
The forum name does :) :)
Congrats on having your picture in there Tyke. You worked hard chasing the snapper and even though it was a surprise fish, you certainly earned it!:):angry: :angry: :lol:
  • 1 month later...