lost wallet "north haven"

cheers RF' date=' i dont like my chances as there was acouple sketchy looking kids "like 10 years old" smoking durry's around the boat ramp, if i dropped it around there id say they found it and got some crack or sumthing by now :([/quote']:lol: :lol: Bloody durry smoking ten yr olds :lol: :lol: Seriously though hope it makes it back to you. Apart from them ten yr old crack heads, most would hand it in to the tackle shop.

that sux mate cards are the beggest stress getting them all canceled and new 1s gd luck m8 i found a white purse at the servo on waterloo crn rd the other day handed it in with a wad of cash in it hoping it got back to its rightful owner:unsure: i belive in karma m8 even tho it does bite ya in the arse at times;)

Keep your hopes up.My wife left her purse with $70 cash in it in a trolley at Coles when doing the shopping and a couple found it and drove it back to us with all the cash in it. we offered them a reward but they said the smile on her face when she got it back was enough.I found an old ladies card holder and drove it back to her and she offered me a reward and I said no need. that sort of stuff happens all the time dude.If a boatie finds it, hes likely to hand it back to ya. - I reckon...cos the boatie is going to think its another boaties and do a good deed. well lets hope anyway.

cheers guys, cheers anyways FSW im sure if i droped it in the carpark sumone has found it as i searched for it last night when i realised i dropped it, i can only hope sumone hands it back :( UHF thats the way man, i once found an old lady's purse at victor harbour with close to 3k in it i went mall security thing too see if anyone had asked if one was found and it happend the old lady put in a report, she came back to get it. was her rent and Xmas money she wanted to give me a reward but i wouldnt take it..... i ended up with an ice coffee lol so can only hope karma pays me back