You could try Noarlunga Jetty in about a months or so time :) Same with Second Valley Jetty and Rapid Bay.North any of the jetties; Grange, Semaphore etc in about 2 weeks or so should be ideal :)Further north any Yorkes Jetty will produce during summer :)Hope this helps. Raking is a different story :)

Thanks for that, really appreciate it. Whats the diff with raking, as I will go and buy a rake. If you are heading down south at any stage, ie Kingston, Cape Jaffa etc let me know and I will give you some great spots, for Mulloway, Shark, Snapper, Whiting etc. We are heading back down there early December to try and land a few. Cheers

You could try Noarlunga Jetty in about a months or so time

This is in Port Norlunga Aquatice Reserve, crab nets are not allowed, it is line fishing only. Get yourself a crab rake and head north.Need to wait for some better tides, later this week. Should be good Thur / Fri and next weekend. Thompsons Beach and Port Parham have been producing some good crabs for the last few weeks. Aim to get there about 2 - 3 hours before low tide. Lots of little ones to wade through. (pardon the pun).