Gotta love beach fishin

Yeah just did have a hearty...as I was out in the boat not half an hour ago and I couldnt get any of these to the back of the boat and in my burley traiL, and we had a decent crack at em, arriving before sun up and fishing prime hours at a spot that produces well in summerDid you happen to measure these ones?...as the esky looks like a larger size esky?Come on hot weather and some bigger fish to move in.SENSATIONAL EFFORT FROM THE BEACH THOUGH MATE. YOU MUST BE STOKED.

Thanks for the reply's, It took around 4 hours in total, and yes it made it a lot more fun with light gear, (I am suprised that the rod is still in one piece though). Had to be very fiddly with the drag setup. Great fun though. I was only keeping what I was going to eat, I dont like wasting them either. Two were 48cm and the other one was 56cm, be nice eating eh. The bigger one took around 25 mins to get in as it was thumping pretty well and didnt want pull tooo hard just played with him, again it was awsome fun. Cheers to all, hope you all had good luck over the weekend.