G'day Guys i am looking to get myself a pair of waders as my others have gotten to small :( . I am looking at some which are about $80 and the other are a pair of Hornes waders which are about $150. What i would like to find out is would it be worth forking out the extra money for the Hornes waders?

I have a pair of Horne waders and after a few years of use, one of the clips on the strap broke. I went into the factory to enquire about buying a whole new strap. Within minutes the strap was whisked away out the back and returned with a new clip fitted. Best of all, at no charge!Worth the extra money in my opinion.

be sure you do Liam' date=' I went the cheapos first up and regretted it - when they leak around the crutch it isn't fun in the middle of June![/quote']Same here scotty... cheapos lasted about 3 months... moeny down the drain. Had Hornes since and won't buy anything else. Taken them through hell and back and stil going strong. I did modify mine though.... when I first got them the back clips kept popping out which was extremely annoying. Rectified with some liquid nails and never another problem since.

Des & Penthrox are right.The stores will hate me saying it, but if you buy direct from the factory, they can be custom made at NO ADDITIONAL COSTBoth Dave & Penny are top people to deal with & are always keen to ensure they have happy customers.Like many others, its Hornes for me or nothingAlso worth noting that the same applies to wet weather gear, as things are made on site they can be custom made to FIT YOU