Your dream fish target this summer

Ok lads in this perfect fishing state of ours which fish catch would put a reeeelll smile on your dial this summer? I must admit I would be over the moon to catch a really monster K.G., I reckon I would give the poor unsuspecting fish a real smacker of a kiss then release her, ready to catch up with her next yearB) . Come on lads let's turn some of these dreams into reality this year! Tight lines and good luck, Marko.:P :silly:

Im hoping to latch onto a 45cm yellowfin whiting this summer. I would say 50cm but not even sure if thats possible??I am really thinking that 45cm though is a real possibility!!Im going to go through a few packs of tubeworms this year.I will also be targeting and hoping to land a a personal best red too this summer. So Im hoping to hit the 25lb mark this year.;) ;) :)

Definately be chasing a feed of yabbies and a few nice size callopHopefully a trip east to chase some big murray cod aswell.
Yes a big Murray Cod on Lure would be nice.Ranger. Yep' date=' cant wait to see you get a bronzy from the Yak. that would be sweet.[/quote']I'm trying to get natives on my fly outfit.... :woohoo:

kingy on fly off one of the jetties

now thats something ide like to see!! would be a handfull thats for sure!if ya hook up with that try an get someone to get footage!well ide be happy to score a nice snapper at the end of the month, ile have 2 days at wallaroo before the close to do it. then hopefully some nice KG's, squid n blueys!!