Your dream fish target this summer

Well lads looks like Santa Marko is going to be pretty busy trying to stuff all those fish down your chimneys for Christmas, especially tough trying to get the sharks delivered without getting my arm bitten off. I am looking forward to hearing the success stories rolling in especially with the photos. Its going to happen lads... "nothing ventured nothing gained" Come on let this year be the one we drink to round the camp fire next winter with big yarns about massive fish, and plenty of P.B.s ... Bring on summer I cant wait. Cheers Marko. B):):laugh:

Im hoping to latch onto a 45cm yellowfin whiting this summer. I would say 50cm but not even sure if thats possible??I am really thinking that 45cm though is a real possibility!!Im going to go through a few packs of tubeworms this year.I will also be targeting and hoping to land a a personal best red too this summer. So Im hoping to hit the 25lb mark this year.;) ;) :)

It is possiable mate a guy at my work caught a few over 50cm last year north of adelaide.