In this months issue of "the other SA fishing magazine" there is a Prawn recipe I really wanted to have for dinner tonight. I left the mag in the truck at work on friday though so now I can't have it :( If someone could just give me the ingredients I will be forever grateful. I know the method pretty good I think I have been dreaming and drooling over this recipe all week and was looking forward to it tonight. The kids are at grandparents so wanted to cook a nice dinner for the missus and me.

IngredientsPrawn preparation8 large sa king prawns(4per person)3 tablespoons sumac powder3 tablespoons murray river salt(or any coarse flakes)8 skewersGREEN CHILLIE JAM10 large Green chilles(finely Chopped)1 cup castor sugar3 tablespoons of lime juic2 tablespoons of fish sauce2 cups of waterPeel and clean prawns thoroughly, leaving the heads on, then sewer the prawn from tail end first through the head so they are stretched out in a straight line combine ingredients and cook on the bbq or oven bakedchop up chillies place them in a saucepan with a lil oil and saute for four min on a med heat dont allow them to brown.Add water sugar the bring to the boil and simmer until thicken.add fish sauce and lime juice and simmer for a further 2 minadjust flavour if needed with salt or sugar.Copyed straight form th mag mate enjoy