fishing stuff stolen!!!!

hey fellas,me ekul and a mate went down to outer harbour this arvo to try for rays, we left our little 2-4lg outfits and lures in the carwhen ekul went to go get a drink he calls me and says our rods have been stolen! so off i ran to the carpark to find my "2-4kg pin point and sargus 2000 and my mats rovex 2-4 and sienna 1000 gone and my lure box with 300ish dollars worth of lures stolen!!! we went for a drive looking for them as we suspected these lads in a white vs commo with no luck and we got the guy at pt. adelaide to look through the video footage of the carpark and he's gunna get back too us hopefully with a rego number!im soo pissd off atm, i just hope to get it all backoh and both reels had fire line on them that sorta help them stand outcheers scott

Becarful leaving your rods and shit laying in your car boys, my car was locked up, got broken into nothing else was stolen beside those items, could have taken the car if they wanted too.If anyone gets information that leads to our rods returned ill buy you a carton of beers.cheers.

man that sucks badly it nearly happened to me a few years ago at port hughes as i pulled up 2 the car park saw these sus guys sitting in there car went down to the jetty just before it got dark. It did not feel right so i said to my mate just going back to check on the car there they where looking into the window sprung them they jumped into there car and drove of without there lights on then i noticed that two other cars had there locks jammed open so i went down to the jetty and found the owners not happy .Try casheys and petes port pawn shop .Now days best to check out the car park first then hide or cover up your gear .hope you catch the scumbags. cheers

yea got car insurance so hope they cover it!the first time we leave rods in the car and they get stolen, sounds like you where just in time spartan! i woulda smacked their heads together!just realy pissed off atm cause now both of us dont have a rod for the onka stompa and general YFW,bream,snook etc i know insurance will take for ever as usual

That really sucks bigtime,and I have no remorse to these buttholes if they were ever "dealt with" by the "victim".....probably give them a hand to deal with them.I have been wary of areas like that for many years now,and unfortunately,have had to head further afield to fish :angry: ,when there's all that great water "local".Hope insurance comes through quick for you ;)