"sticky / notchy" drag

Hi all,I have an "old school" Penn Seanator 6/0,which I got cheap at a garage sale a fewyears ago (similar sort of story to rocknev's Snyderglass) B) Anyway,I tidied it all up,and had the drag rebuilt with new Penn washers......HT 100 I think they were called?????Ran like a dream.......I "found it again" on the week-end,and "re-tidied" it for the coming season,but the drag is shocking :pinch: Is there a paste / compound / solution that you can buy that can "smooth" it out?Not a great reader of the mags,but can vaguely recall hearing of something.Not even going to have a guess at what it might be called :unsure: So,if there's any smart cookies out there that can point me in the right direction,greatly appreciated.Cheers ;)

did u loosen the drag off the last time u finished using it .Anyway u will have 2 take out all the washes clean them then smear sum good quality reel grease (cals reel grease ) i think penn make one 2 or ring the penn service centre 82448790 yes they are here in adelaide(hendon)for a service cheers