Guest Brent61southoz
if its going to be eaten then there is no problem with it what gives any one here the right to judge this person' date='il tell you rihght now if i cought it i would be freezing it for a summers worth of fish and chips,my kids love it i love it so i will eat it its nothing more than a big snook enjoy ya fish mate[/quote']right onbrent

bahahahahahaha denis of west beach you have a brain to be scared of mate i hope the likes of this clown never enter our political parties ( sharks are always going to congregate where another has been killed) bahahahaha a certain stain comes to mind on this champ of a bloke

This sorta thing happens every season on all fishing forums guys! When it comes to sharks you just cant win. If you fish for them you are seen to be attracting them to our beaches. If you release them you are seen to be letting killers go to endanger swimmers, and if you kill them you are heartless for hurting one of gods wonderful creatures! Me, I just think they are tasty!!!That's is what ranger said in the shoutbox a while ago.Wew may as well go cull Koalas, that need culling :dry: :blink: Couldnt agree more, you just cant please everyone all the time :S
Was going to post this on Adelaide now but it went 201 characters over the limit.Its amazing that you can have shows dedicated to the capture of big beasts like marlin out off of the USA and no-one even gives the deaths of these magnificent creatures a second thought as they are hoisted onto big boats to ultimately feed people. But as soon as people can see the death of a creature with their own eyes they suddenly feel the need to stop or criticise this. I understand that it is human nature to feel sad when an animal dies but we all need to sit back and think about the capture of this shark by a dedicated fisherman who at this stage I am led to believe is going to eat this fish. This is most likely a once in a lifetime capture and he should be allowed to take the shark for consumption if he wishes. I personally would of let it go, but ultimately it is his choice and we all should respect that. If you cant understand this logic then watch a show called Catch, Kill and eat it and you will see that when confronted by death you suddenly have to understand the processes that carnivores need to take to feed themselves. Of course always utilising best practice, and to be fair when you want to eat a shark caught of a local site with onlookers, it is sometimes hard to know what best practice is going to satisfy most and of course it seems that no matter what method he used he was never going to satisfy everyone as we all have our own opinions.Urhookedfish
Was going to post this on Adelaide now but it went 201 characters over the limit.Its amazing that you can have shows dedicated to the capture of big beasts like marlin out off of the USA and no-one even gives the deaths of these magnificent creatures a second thought as they are hoisted onto big boats to ultimately feed people. But as soon as people can see the death of a creature with their own eyes they suddenly feel the need to stop or criticise this. I understand that it is human nature to feel sad when an animal dies but we all need to sit back and think about the capture of this shark by a dedicated fisherman who at this stage I am led to believe is going to eat this fish. This is most likely a once in a lifetime capture and he should be allowed to take the shark for consumption if he wishes. I personally would of let it go' date=' but ultimately it is his choice and we all should respect that. If you cant understand this logic then watch a show called Catch, Kill and eat it and you will see that when confronted by death you suddenly have to understand the processes that carnivores need to take to feed themselves. Of course always utilising best practice, and to be fair when you want to eat a shark caught of a local site with onlookers, it is sometimes hard to know what best practice is going to satisfy most and of course it seems that no matter what method he used he was never going to satisfy everyone as we all have our own opinions.Urhookedfish[/quote']I think too many people live sheltered lives, and only see their food wrapped in plastic or covered in batter or crumbs, and forget the realities of how things really work :side:

This sorta thing happens every season on all fishing forums guys! When it comes to sharks you just cant win. If you fish for them you are seen to be attracting them to our beaches. If you release them you are seen to be letting killers go to endanger swimmers' date=' and if you kill them you are heartless for hurting one of gods wonderful creatures! Me, I just think they are tasty!!![/b']That's is what ranger said in the shoutbox a while ago.

Yep, thems is my words alright!Don't get too cut up about the fuss guys! Every year when the weather warms, sharks create this huge frenzy of opinions and emotion!If you fish for sharks they condemn you for enticing them in.If you release them, you are condemned for endangering swimmers by letting them go.If you kill them you are condemned for the needless destruction of a beautiful creature.What they dont seem to understand is that Bronzies are always around, but they are a fairly docile shark which dont normally pose a danger to humans. In fact, most of us would have swum in close vicinity to them many times without ever knowing it.As far as I'm concerned, there's no ban on taking Bronzies, so as long as you are following the law, sharks are fair game and beaut tablefare!Well done to the guy who landed it, and I hope you enjoy it! In fact, I hope you've got a bl**dy big freezer! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'll be out there in a few weeks myself, but I just target the littlies! I'm hoping to bag one from the kayak this season, and if I do you guys will be the first to hear about it...........and bugger the vegans! ;)Then again, I also murder and eat most of gods little creatures, so the cute little baa lambs, the furry little bunnies, the big eyed moo cows, and a whole host of others are all destined for slaughter! Even the ugly crocodiles, snakes, goats, pigs, camels, emus, kangaroos, eels, ducks and many many others are all fair game. If they move, It's likely I'm gonna have a taste.................WHY???BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL SO TASTY!!! And because that omnipresent god being up there made me carnivorous, so it just aint my fault! :whistle: