another FISHING theft

Was parked in Underdale tonight at a friends place for 2 hrs. came out and found my patrol rear window had been forced and my fishing gear sotlen.Blue BOSS tackle bag full of lures and plastics and spare spool for my sol3000 and many many other items. Blue Fishing vest with Maytei or something written on the back in white. also full of lures and plastics Black 900amp Jump starter. well over 500$ in goods :(they did leave my swag and my Raider/Exceller so i guess i was lucky as well. :(

yeah ill be checking out the local cashies as well.. see if anything pops up. fishing gear is fastly becoming the new trend ion thefts. and hte value adds up so fast. :( mentally calculating and id say would be more than 500$ of lures in that bag prob closer to $1000 when you take into account the plastics at 1-$ a pack.. the lures at 15-20 each..

Del what can i say,Scum bags must prosper around us.Words cant exsplain how pissed off i get when i hear things like this :angry: .I had my gear stolen about a month ago and i had to start all over again :( .I swear if i ever catch somebody stealing fishing gear i dont know what i would do to them.Sorry Del i feel for you,:( Marc

sorry about the bad news del,its not a good feeling i recently had my house broken into they smashed my window and forced the deadlock(useless those things)they took $3000 worth of stuff and walked straight past my fishing gear which lives in the living roomhave got better security measures now but hey i couldve spent that extra $2000 i spent on securing my place on fishing gear huh!hope things start looking up for ya mate

Del sorry to hear about your tackle being stolen, seems to be a lot of this happening, a sickening feeling especially the sentimental value of particular items even if they are replaced. Nothing I can really say will help but some how it would be justice if these *#@%^&*& can be caught. Thinking of you mate, Marko.

cheers fellas,i'm just the next in line of a long list of forum members who have been done over recently/. it seems to be becoming a common occurrence. just goes to show nothing is safe anywhere. i wasnt in a bad neighbourhood i wasnt down the boat ramp or jetty and it wasnt in plain sight. they forced there rear sliding window reached in and grabbed what they could with in reach. bastards must have sussed out the interior to know what was in there.

If its not fishing gear, its coins from consoles, or car stereos.These guys are the lowest forms of life out there.The sad thing is cash converter stores keep these guys in business!.These people just live in a life of crime and basically have friends that just buy and sell stolen goods like they were brought legitimately from K-Mart.Its a f#$$%%d up world I reckon

approx 10 blades from TT's to Burkley big eyes would be 40-50 Hard bodies from 2-4" mostly trout/bream orientated30+ packets of plasticsjig heads,Sol3000 spool with 20lb braid (anyone got a spare sol spool???)Knivesbraid Clippersfish dehookers-medical grade long nosed clamps/pliersRulers-tape measuresPflueger Echolon300 reelelectronic scalesspools of mono leaderbasics hooks swivels sinkers heap of spinnersheap of salmon slugs Blue Vest with MAPEI written on itBlue BOSS fishing tackle bag from BCF about 8 tackle trays in assorted sizes all packed with luresand the list goes on..

Okay so to get you started again, being bored on a Sunday with a lot of wind out and to bored to go wet a line.I prepared a pack for you with my spare stuff.Box contains:2 x packs of squidgee wriggler hot tails in pink1 x Berkley sx40 in silver1 x Cranka Shad (Purple ayu)1 x Cranka Vibesome atomic grubs in green and motor oilsome berkley power baits (I think)5 x Tasmanian devils including one yellow wing.All in rapala boxPS you can only say tks now...we wont allow the you didnt have to do that stuff.Just remember, I will probably be trout fishing with you and you can loan it back to me...lol just kidding man

Dels replacement trout pack.jpg

Dels replacement lure pack shot 2.jpg

:S What can I say, except bad luck DEl, and good on you URH for your very kind offer B):) Come to think of it I reckon I have a few trrout /reddie spinners you'd be welcome to have too Del.:)

thieving dogs bring back the old day penaltys i say get caught stealing u lose a finger then they will only get caught 10 times :angry:

You forgot to count their toes Hoopsy :whistle: !

Nah no need to shout me a pie. That stuff is all stuff I got cheap or I have spares of. was quite fun seeing what I could spare. Atleast you could contemplate a trip up the gorge on trout. I will get this to you as soon as I can.This is pretty much a trout pack, but some of it like cranka's you could use on bream

Unless it was for their "own use"...warmer weather coming up, Crime Converters aside the garage sale season will be ramping up - on your weekend travels, y`all. Just sayin...Del, sorry for your loss, but perhaps what you have done posting above should be a standard response - as detailed a list as can possibly be provided. Any written down reel serial numbers or engraving markings on any items an added bonus. Spray it about.It will be that little bit easier in terms of covering off the "Theft Recyclers" chain and garage sales, at least as far as someone on here spotting the gear is concerned. Unless the thieves have got the balls to flog their proceeds piecemeal on jetties (or just to mates/acquaintances) it makes it just that little bit harder for them to make money out of it.I know it`s of little comfort, but still...

as you know brett, im more of a trout fisho and fresh water reddies etc than a bream fisho.. so it suits me mate. ;) we do need to hit up the trout again soon! bastards jimmied open the drivers side rear slider window on my GQ patrol. so they had obviously sussed out the patrol a bit first. was parked only meters from where i was sitting. and under a street light. so they would of been out in the open at all times. very brazen.. but in reality.. the amount this stuff adds up to.. its paid off for them.. :(can only hope they get some trebles stuck in deep in multiple body parts..

Hey Del mate, reallysorry to hear this news. If I had won lotto last night I'd happily take you down the tackle shop and we could have a ball. :)Most of us have have sadly been victims of useless low lives stealing or causing damage, mischief or assault etc. Know that all of us on this site love our fishing, appreciate the hard work it takes to get that extra lure etc, and your frustration is felt by all of us.One thing I believe though, and it helps me, is that you WILL continue working hard and fishing hard. Eventually and gradually you will have a full load of tackle again, and still have a pretty satisfying life. Rich and rewarding.The scumbags who stole your stuff will probably get away with it THIS time :( but they simply cannot keep it up for ever, infact probably not that long. Live by the sword and die by the sword... They can only show so much dis respect before they get dis respected, and in their cockroach world, it will come in the form of a proper Bashing, overdose, hit by car, prison, some other kind of unsavory death. Also I can guarantee there's no love, happiness or light in their lives. In the words of Mr T "I pity the fool".About 8 years ago me a couple of mates and my mrs were attacked by a gang of people of certain appearance. Luckily no one was properly injured and more due to our running skills rather than fighting prowess haha. I later had the opportunity to take some serious revenge on this mob, but i said I didn't want a part of it. The best revenge was going to be success and never ever going to that suburb again.We now have two beautiful kids, happy healthy lives, nice home etc. And we sleep soundly with nothing on our conscience :):)Those ferals will still be drinking,drugs etc with our tax money and pinching gear outta cars, but would have copped half a dozen or more kicks in the head, been in and outta jail, live in a hovel etc. That's the ones still alive.Anyway, blah blah blah, you get the picture. I feel for ya mate.I am a former soldier and firmly believe in sending these people into the military, no bloody dole. Go serve this country and see what happens if your a lazy shit oversees where they have no social security! And most of all get a bit of pride and respect.