another FISHING theft

Sorry to here mate' date=' if I can help ya out in anyway let me know. Even if it's just some placcies for the dams.. least I can do for a mate.[/quote']hey jags... you know those poppers... hmmm i ddint even get them wet... :( got two good ones of shauno as well.. cheers fellas for all the comments and offers of help very much appreciated! im just gonna buy the bare basics for each trip as it comes and slowly work my way back up to having a good collection of stuff.. it will take time.. but i guess... ill be scouring the bargains offered up on this site by many of our members!

Sorry Ranger if my comment was offensive

I personally have no problem with the described chain of events, and even find the resulting actions befitting of the crime.Unfortunately, even if we are in agreeance as to the justification, those actions are still considered illegal in this country, and I am bound in my duties here to delete any and all discussion involving or promoting illegal activities.

Jimmy, oh.. i have a good memory.. they are all on the MUST replace list.. which is growing each day..Though i gotta say.. and i know i dont need to post this.. but Chunky, UrHookedFish, and Marko.. i cant thank you fellas enough for helping me out and even though i protested strongly.. no one took no for an answer.. you blokes are legends and i really appreciate it ya help to get me back out there!Power Fan, Wedgetail, well family has certainly helped me out.. and i look forward to a fishing trip soon!Softy.. cheers for letting me raid a couple blades from ya the other day. keep an eye on your tackle next trip ;)Ranger, i will contact you and hopefully arrange a catch up tomorrow!final words to all... NEVER LEAVE YA GEAR IN THE CAR!!!! i was only inside for 90-120 minutes only meters from the vehicle when my gear was stolen.. there is scum out there.. and they are always on the look out for YOUR belongings!

Feel for ya Del it happened to me earlier this year, they smashed the rear window and helped themselves, the bastards not only stole my fishing gear but they also took my overnight bag containing my clothes for the weekend, sunnies, gps etc etc.I still get peeved about the fact that one of them is walking around wearing my clothes :angry: Lets hope that there is karma and it bites them on the arse ;) cheerssnapps

What a top group of fishos you lot are, giving and lending gear to someone who has had theirs ripped off. Restores a bit of faith in society.Sorry to hear about your car being broken into and your hard earned gear taken Del but even though you may not feel it at the moment you are a very lucky bloke to have such a thoughtful and generous group of blokes/ friends around.Silver lining ;)

Dazan, i know i have some great mates on here.. and i know how good the general membership is on here! some of these fellas just wont take no for an answer and will help ya out no matter what!cant fault the support and generosity offered by the Strike and Hook members!