New fly toys arrived

Had a few things arrive in the last week I had been hanging for.Waterproof Fly box, 80 various wet flies, few others I got from tassie the other week and last but not least my new reel the Nautilus Feather Weight Plus 7 weight. Also got some Rio camolux line free with purchase on the reel...now to put it all to good use !!!Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Good stuff Jaggs,Nautilus FW reels are sweet mate but you could say I'm a bit bias as I own 5 of them ;) :laugh:Can't wait to see what you catch first and look forward to seeing what you think of the Camolux line as I also have one coming from the U.S. along with my Abel if it ever gets here :angry: . My new Sage Xi3 has arrived and being built at this moment B) . Any chance of a pic of the Camolux line as I want to see if it's the same as the Cortland camo line or it's different. Now let the fun begin ;) .Cheers Darren

The photo's don't do the reel justice.. sooooo light !!! No particular species but geez I can't to get down to Browns to hook into some salmon on it. I really don't think the drag will get tested on freshwater species unless I fluke a cod but doubt I will target them with the fly gear.What i would like is to get it wet up the coorong on the salmon just to get the feel for it. Time isn't onmy side though with a few busy weekends. Might have to be happy with a few lb of rainbow trout in the mean time though :P Softy.. your trout should do mate !!!

Good stuff Jaggs' date='Nautilus FW reels are sweet mate but you could say I'm a bit bias as I own 5 of them ;) :laugh:Can't wait to see what you catch first and look forward to seeing what you think of the Camolux line as I also have one coming from the U.S. along with my Abel if it ever gets here :angry: . My new Sage Xi3 has arrived and being built at this moment B) . Any chance of a pic of the Camolux line as I want to see if it's the same as the Cortland camo line or it's different. Now let the fun begin ;) .Cheers Darren[/quote']Hows the Flyrod build going?

looks the goods man will have to get it wet with u soon some were ;) matty89

I assume we are talking about the "FLY LINE" here boys :unsure: :ohmy: :laugh:
Lmao...oh man thats funny.chuckling hardcore over that one.:ohmy: :cheer: :cheer:
Ooopsss..... looks like you put in one too many letters there...chucking hardcore over that one:sick: