"Goose Noose" Knot

Any S&Hers out there got a link to a site which shows how to tie the above-mentioned knot? It got a reasonable write-up in the current "Australian Travelling Angler" (pp 40-41) - it's a knot developed by Steve Starling's partner, Jo Moyle-Reiter. The article says that "Anyone interested in a step-by-step diagram can download a jpeg from the photos tab of my Fishingscool page on Facebook."I did a quick Google search without success and I avoid Facebook like the plague, so that's the only reason I pose this question.Cheersarcherfish

Thanks for that' date=' aff - it [b']starts off the same, but ends up a totally different knot.[/b]According to the blurb in the article, "The Goose Noose is a simple knot to tie and powerful in battle because it simply does not work against itself at any point."Cheersarcherfish

I can see your point Archer, but I believe it acheives what you're after anyway, i.e. a non slip loop for lures etc? Ive used the Perfection loop myself before, and it doesnt work against itself either from my understanding.Give it a try and see what you think maybe :)