The Jettyclip fishing rod stabiliser is designed to stop the frustrations of your rod falling over while leaning up against the jetty railings. The Jettyclip protects your rod from damages and line tangles caused by not only knocks & falls, but also the old sharp lifted up pieces of timber on older wooden jetty railings.
The features of the Jettyclip include:
- Quick and easy setup
- Fits any jetty-suitable rod
- Fits all jetties with round or angular railings from 12cm to 40cm in circumference
- Does not inhibit line movement
- Makes rigging and baiting easier
- Nylon coated clip prevents scratching and corrosionUV and weather resistant
- Handmade with top quality materials
Proudly Designed and made in South Australia.$14.95 10 in stock
Add to cart
Buy 5 for $10.00 Save $2.50
$2.50 In Stock
- Visible distance: 30m
- QTY: Five sticks in a pack
- Size of each stick (Large): approx. 37 x 4.5 mm (L*Dia.)
- Bend the night-light stick to activate.
- This light stick shows your rod tip and float at night.
- Provides a transparent tube to join between two sticks.
- Easy to position the night light stick between fishing rod and floats at night time.
Add to cart
LOOKING FOR MORE FISHING GEAR?
First visit your local tackle store and support your local community! Local tackle stores have provided new and veteran fishos with a wealth of knowledge for ever. The knowledge and experience from our local tackle stores about the local area, target species, baits and the right fishing gear is invaluable. Get to your local tackle store, ask questions and grab what you need from them.
If you can't find what you are after in your local tackle store or can't get to a tackle store then check out the products below from Amazon. There are heaps of fishing and outdoor products available so grab a beer and have a browse.
SOFT PLASTICS - Z-MAN GRUBZ
JIG HEADS - BERKLEY