The Jettyclip fishing rod stabiliser is designed to stop the frustrations of your rod falling over while leaning up against the jetty railings. The Jettyclip protects your rod from damages and line tangles caused by not only knocks & falls, but also the old sharp lifted up pieces of timber on older wooden jetty railings.
The features of the Jettyclip include:
- Quick and easy setup
- Fits any jetty-suitable rod
- Fits all jetties with round or angular railings from 12cm to 40cm in circumference
- Does not inhibit line movement
- Makes rigging and baiting easier
- Nylon coated clip prevents scratching and corrosionUV and weather resistant
- Handmade with top quality materials
Proudly Designed and made in South Australia.$14.95 10 in stock
Add to cart
Buy 5 for $10.00 Save $2.50
$2.50 In Stock
- Visible distance: 30m
- QTY: Five sticks in a pack
- Size of each stick (Large): approx. 37 x 4.5 mm (L*Dia.)
- Bend the night-light stick to activate.
- This light stick shows your rod tip and float at night.
- Provides a transparent tube to join between two sticks.
- Easy to position the night light stick between fishing rod and floats at night time.
Add to cart