Riding with Chunky

Went to head out to the Goannas area a fewq weeks ago with Chunky, but ended up near the bastard Pole instead, as the wind had picked up from the SW quite a bit, and it would have been a pretty rough, slow and wet ride home :side: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOz6SFQVLFcVid might be a bit dark to really appreciate the size of the swell and waves coming thru.Glad it wasnt 30+ :sick: :whistle:

your right man the lack of light does`nt do those trough`s that were coming roughlh every 3-4 sets at us any justice at all ,good to watch though from my perspetive, i didnt think we got to wet concidering, got to love riding those waves :woohoo: :woohoo: thanks for get it up i know you went to a lot of trouble in the end cheer`s B)

i know you went to a lot of trouble in the end cheer`s B)

Had more trouble holding onto the camera and the boat at the same time Chunky :pinch: :whistle: Always fun doing a "surf", pity you didnt give it some more revs so we could have done some skimming over the tops :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Lucky my pants didnt shake loose :lol: