More Raymarine Screen Shots

The last pic you posted has a couple of average ruggers in it but they are on the outside edge of the beam away from your boat hence the faint return, they're mixed up baitfish or very small snapperChange your settings to auto fishing, turn off 50khz and run your unit in 200 khz in 2X zoom full screen and you'll find everything will look better on screen

The last pic you posted has a couple of average ruggers in it but they are on the outside edge of the beam away from your boat hence the faint return' date=' they're mixed up baitfish or very small snapper [/quote']Looking at it myself, is that more obvious in the 50 or 200 KHZ section?I can definiteley see the stronger returns though, apart from what appears as structure
Change your settings to auto fishing' date=' turn off 50khz and run your unit in 200 khz in 2X zoom full screen and you'll find everything will look better on screen[/quote']thanks for the tip Fishie.I'm pretty sure it was on Auto, and will definitely do/try out the rest and see how that goes.It would have been great to have tried both at the time, and seen the difference on the one spot.The very last image, posted since your reply, is the one I now definitely have the proper co-ords for B) Stronger returns there :huh: