A few years ago i used them alot. They were cheap and nasty but they caught me alot of squid. I used the size 2-2.5 in whatever colour, they use to have black barbs on which i think helped nail more squid.Unfortunatley though they stopped selling them here in my home town and i've gone to using yo-zuri's. A much more well made lure. But i suppose you pay for what you get!Would i use them again? yep, but you need to take a handfull with you as they tend to have a habit of falling to bits after a while.cheers

Ok thanxs Lofty, yer not sure if they have changed them since you used it. I actually picked some up from the Fishing Wholesaler at Lonsdale here in Adelaide. They look ok actually, I have Yo Zuris and not as greater quality but still look the goods. Don't mind buting them for $6 when yo zuris are $20 to $25. I will give them a go next time I am squidding. Take two rods one with a Yo Zuri and one with the Juro and see how they go. You just never no with squid on the day!!