hey mate got one myself. I'm running 50lb braid with a bimini twist to 100lb mono shock leader (approx 2m). It's setup as my shark rod, and hasn't caused me any troubles (has only had one run before the fish spat the hook). just remember to store it with the lever drag BACKED OFF. Good reel for trawling and the lever drag makes it very easy to use. Also make sure the drag is correctly set for the lb line you are using

I have a tld25 matched to backbone elite 15kg rod I use for tuna off Portland. Have only caught tuna to 15kg thus far but I'm sue it would handle bigger if you don't lose patience. I have heard of a 120 barrell caught on tld50 with 24kg line but i think it did take about 5 hours to boat. Personally I would use mono for tuna trolling as a double hookup with crossed lines in braid could end up in tears. Also the extra stretch in mono could be advantageous when a tuna hits a lure close to the boat. However, a tuna charter i did last year was also running 2 spin outfits ( in spread of 6-7 rods) with braid, mainly for line capacity. Mine is spooled with approx 600m of 15kg igfa rated mono, plaited double, 150 lb windon leader( with lumo bead running to protect rod end runner) crimped to heavy ball bearing snap swivel which is clipped to lure traces. Drag is set to 5kg. Hope this helps. Others will have different setups but this is what works for my situation.